For Dr. Tye A. Thompson and our team, providing high quality general, family, and implant dentistry is our passion. We know how important your oral health and smile are to you: they’re important to us too and we’d love to work with you to get both in great condition.
Relax in the dentist’s chair. Do you have difficulty getting numb, or fear the sound of the drill? If so then ask Dr. Thompson about IV sedation. The skill and training required for performing IV sedation are quite rare in the dental field, making Dr. Thompson a select IV sedation dentist. This procedure makes it possible for complete relaxation for our patients. IV sedation is far more effective and predictable than oral sedation. You will not need to fear another visit from your dentist again!
- IV sedation tends to be the preferred method for patients that don’t want to be aware of the dental procedure
- IV sedation takes affect quickly and drug dosage and level of sedation can be adjusted to meet the individual’s needs
- The maximum level of sedation that can be reached with IV is more effective and allows for more predictability than with oral sedation
Treatments offered at Permian Basin Dental Center include:
- Exams, cleanings, and fillings
- Digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and NewTom VGI
- Bonding, bridges, crowns, and wisdom teeth extractions
- Dental implants, including implant-supported dentures
- Veneers and Opalescence® teeth whitening
- Bone and tissue grafting, gum recession, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation
At Permian Basin Dental Center, we offer patient-focused dental care to teens, adults, and seniors. Working with each person, we develop individual treatment plans based on their unique needs and goals. We emphasize preventive care that stops small issues before they become large problems and patient education at all times.
Our Midland dental office serves patients from Odessa, Big Springs, and the neighboring communities. For more information about the comprehensive dental care offered at Permian Basin Dental Center, and to schedule an appointment, please call. Dr. Thompson and our team look forward to meeting you and starting you on the path to optimal oral health and a beautiful, healthy smile!